COVID-19 Notice – Dear Multisport CommunityUPDATE: Due to COVID-19 health risks, and safety guidelines preventing permitting we have postponed all Mountain Man Events until 2021. All athletes have been shifted to the 2021 events unless they have communicated otherwise with the MME team.
We are focusing efforts for this year on volunteering in our local community. We appreciate the strength and support of the multisport community. We will get through this, together.